People who tend to travel a lot acquire specific techniques that make their trip more comfortable, but one of the methods or recommendations that make this type of people is to travel as light as possible. By doing this, agility within airports is faster, as you won’t need to check your luggage.
On the other hand, individuals who make use of this skill spend less on airline tickets. Although frequent travelers are considered to be the ones who develop these capabilities, it is always good to be able to share and help those who need it. So here are some tips you can implement on your next trip.
- Try to make sure that all your luggage fits inside a suitcase, especially if you are only traveling for a couple of days. It is not necessary to carry such a large bag when you are away for two or three days; on the contrary, if you travel for a more extended period, you can opt for a suitcase with a higher capacity. The fact of carrying only one suitcase allows you to have more control of it, ensuring that it is not lost at the airport or in the transport you are going to use.
- Try to pack on time. If you wait until the last minute, you won’t be able to think about what things you’ll need, and you’ll probably forget something. We recommend that before storing the clothes in the suitcase, put them on the bed; this will help you choose the best clothes and save space in the bag.
- Think about the capacity of your suitcase. Sometimes we’d like to put our whole closet in the briefcase, but it’s not possible. Think and get an idea of how much clothing can fit in the suitcase.
- Checklist. This will help you verify if you are carrying the things you really need, just as you will be able to realize if it is essential to carry certain products.
- Minimize space. Clothing and certain items can take up a lot of space in the suitcase, so you can choose a few bags or containers to help you minimize space. In the market, different products can help you, such as vacuum bags, travel bags, travel containers, among others. To keep your clothes, you can choose to roll them up.
- Necessary items. You must always take with you to your trip those products that are essential for your cleaning or to be able to work. If it’s for cleaning, remember that you can only carry 100ml on the plane, so opt for small containers where you can store the contents.
- Heavy clothing. If, for any reason, you need to carry a heavy garment, we recommend that instead of storing it in the suitcase, you better put it on, so that they are not kilos lost in the luggage. Later you can take off that jacket so disturbing, but do not keep it in the suitcase.
- Weigh it. This allows you to have a better idea about how many kilos you can put in the suitcase. Once the suitcase is packed, you can weigh it again to find out if it will be necessary to pay extra luggage, you only have to bear in mind that, if you go over the purchased kilos, you will have to pay a high fee for this.
Remember that before traveling, it is important to take into account your budget, food, and transportation costs, and finally, the place where you are going to stay, this so you can comfortably enjoy your vacation in Puerto Peñasco resorts.